Re: I said I wouldn't...

You used to be able to buy a laptop where the back came off the screen so that you could put on an OHP for presentations. I have no idea what the quality was like, but it looks like the idea would work.

Mark

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2001 6:59 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] I said I wouldn't...

Andy,

You've no chance mate!

The LCD in an LCD projection system is a totally different beast to that
in an LCD screen. I've seen allsorts of guff in my time like ideas to
make a CRT into a projector, image enhancers and magnifiers but I have
never even heard of anyone attempting something like this simply because
it is not a viable proposition.

IMO, the picture if you could see it, would be so washed out it would be
un-watchable and that's if you could sort out the physical problems with
the original LCD screen.

The best advise I can give you is to start saving!

K.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Click Here!