Re: Re: Starting a new flood wiring project

If the joists run in the right direction you can cut a hole in the floor
under the fitted wardrobe, this will allow you to reach under the floor and
pull the cables through where they pass into the ceiling from the room
below.

A tip on cutting the floor, try to make sure there are no pipes underneath,
hit the chipboard hard with a hammer this will put a clean hole through if
there are cables under they should be further down. Using your finger or a
small mirror check underneath for pipes or any other bits you would not
want
to cut, once you are satisfied it is clear you can open up the hole with a
jig saw checking as you go, cut a new piece of board to fit back into the
hole and screw it down so you can get it up again. If there is a pipe
underneath when you hit the floor it will not puncture just flatten it a
bit, unless you are unlucky enough to hit a joint!

Hope this helps

Alancc (Hitter of may a chip board floor)