OT - Anyone use website pro ?

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT - Anyone use website pro ?
  • From: ian@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2001 21:06:34 -0000

Hi All
I use website pro as my webserver. I use it on two machines one
running win2k and one ME. Everything works fine CGI / SSI etc. I have
recently added a guestbook cgi script. It works fine when a try it
from a browser on the same machine and add guestbook entries, but if
I access it from another machine it says everything is ok and shows
the entry has been added page, but the guestbook page is not written
to? This happens on either machine. I think it is a permissions thing
ie writting to a html document but I do not know how to correct it.
If it was a unix machine it would just be chmod but the permissions
on the win2k box are correct and the ME box does not have them. I
have searched the net for the answer but found nothing, so if any of
you guys (or gals) have any Suggestions I would appreciate it.

Thanks

Ian

Subscribe:  ukha_d-subscribe@xxxxxxx