RE: [ukha_d] WLAN stuff (again!) Extr £15 off...

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ukha_d] WLAN stuff (again!) Extr £15 off...
  • From: Mike Griffiths <mike@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2001 13:25:00 +0100

Can I add one more question
Which ones work with Epods?
Thanks

Mike
Antena
Caernarfon

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Pedro de Oliveira [mailto:oliveirp@xxxxxxx]=20
Sent:	Thu 04 October 2001 13:27
To:	'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'
Subject:	[ukha_d] WLAN stuff (again!) Extr =A315 off...

Hi all

Lets see if this one gets through Yahoos' selective filters....

I am aiming to change my CAT5 network at home for a wireless one and have
some questions which I am sure you all know the answers to:
1.	I know lots of you have got wireless access points - which ones or
one do you consider to be the best in terms of range and reliability?
2.	Which cards have you had most success with with the above access
point?
3.	Will the wireless LAN be as easy to configure as the CAT5 one?

Cheers
Pedro de Oliveira

For more information: http://www.automatedhome.co.uk=20
Post message: ukha_d@xxxxxxx=20