RE: Re: PAQ Man

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: PAQ Man
  • From: "Brian G. Reynolds" <brian.g.reynolds@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2001 00:29:05 +0100

Data exchange with the PC is not a problem...IF

1)	You do not mind trying for hours to get each bit to talk
2)	You do not mind your contacts ending up duplicated on both machines
3)	You do not mind your appointments being duplicated on both machines
4)	I'm sure there are many other items but I backup to a compact flash
card.

I do not have a Psion modem I use the IR link from my mobile phone if
necessary which is never! it does work but I have never found the need to
access the web from a mobile device and when I was out of the office a lot
working on customers sites I had a laptop (use the term loosely) and RAS'd
in at night.

And yes a Psion haven given up and a microdrive will not fit, then again I
have got some more nails/glue knocking around.......

B.

microdrive......

calendar,