RE: VGA monitor/keyboard switch

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: VGA monitor/keyboard switch
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 09:35:10 +0200

Paul,

I have a set of all male cables. The newer sets seem to be in 1 cable -
these are three separate cables. If you want them let me know (to
_andy@xxxxxxx  (remove underscore) ) your address...

A.

"Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
16/05/2001 09:13
Please respond to ukha_d

To:     ukha_d@xxxxxxx
cc:
Subject:        RE: [ukha_d] VGA monitor/keyboard switch

Thanks, - could be useful, - I'll keep it mind if I can't source the exact

ones I need in the next few days..

Cheers.

Paul G.

>Paul I have a VGA Male to Male cable in work going spare if you need it
?

>Darren

Bechtle,
>RSWWW, and all only have the ones with a HD15-FEMALE on one end.
>
>If anybode finds an all male set (at reasonable cost) then please let
me
>know....
>
>If I find some at a suitable price, it will enable me to free-up a
4-port
>manual switch that I'm currently using, which will then be "up for
>grabs..."
>
>Cheers.
>
>Paul G.
>

> >What was the best deal anybody got on these things?  Were the SCAN
ones

>any
> >good?  I find myself looking for one (in case you didn't guess!).
> >
> >Cheers
> >
> >Nick

This message is intended only for use by the person
to whom it is addressed. It may contain information
that is privileged and confidential. Its content does
not constitute a formal commitment by Lombard Odier.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
kindly notify the sender immediately and destroy this
message. Thank you.