RE: Electronics help with IR TX-RX

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Electronics help with IR TX-RX
  • From: "James Hoye" <james.hoye@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2001 21:59:47 +0100

This email was delivered to you by The Free Internet,
a Business Online Group company. http://www.thefreeinternet.net
Where are you deriving the power (12v) for the TX board from?  Just
thinking
that the signal wire is going to be relative to Comfort's 0v - and if
you're
using another power source for the TX board.....

Just a thought - Keith will probably shed more light....

James H

Then I