Re: CCTV camera advice (OT)

Ian
If you want to record your 12volt CCTV camera output without having the VCR
onboard! - use a good 2.4Ghz microwave video sender transmitter in the
vehicle and have the receiver and VCR close by. All can be powered via
12volts DC and is great if you keep within 300metres of each other. I have
seen this set up work well for track racing

Mark J

> I have no experience that's helpful but here is a question anyway....
>
> How do you plan to record the camera output? I have thought about
doing
this
> on a race bike for ages but have never found a useful complete system
that
> would fit. Can't exactly stick a VCR on the pillion (if it had one)!
>
> Ian

Ive
> see a few of these high quality CCD cameras (the ones which you can
screw
> lenses onto) but I think there going to be a little big for what we
need,
so
> have been looking at these bullet cameras (cased in black metal round
> housing) and they appear to be perfect for my application, the camera
Im
> looking at is listed below can anyone see any problems with this
unit??

> 1/4” Digital Colour Bullet Camera
> •Specifications:
> •Pick up element 1/4” CCD image sensor
> •Number of pixels 512(H) x 492(V) <NTS> 512(H) x 582(V)
<PAL> •Resolution