From: Graham Howe [mailto:graham@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2001 8:51 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] DDAR Servers

Yes, in the server software you select as many mp3 sources as you like, it
then identifies all the mp3 files and from that point everything works
fine.
The extraction doesn't take very long either (less than a minute for my
3000
files). The DDAR will look for a server on the network automatically, there
is no actual 'pointing' required from what I remember (mine has been
sitting
there just working for several months (in fact as I type this I am sitting
in one room that has speakers connected back to the HiFi in another room
that has the DDAR on top of it playing MP3s from the server in the office
two floors up - don't ya just love this technology stuff!).

Regards

Graham