From: mark_harrison_uk2
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2003 1:15 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Crucible Meteor....

Hi all,

I've recently got one, and am trying to work out how to install it.

There would appear to be two connections, and two cables. One fits
into a serial port, one fits into a phone line.

The thing that worries me - there are only 2 LEDs on the front, and
neither lights up, even when I call my landline.

BT claim that CLD (sic) is enabled on my line.

Any ideas? Are the lights meant to light up???

Regards,

Mark