RE: CCTV camera advice (OT)

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: CCTV camera advice (OT)
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 08:50:30 +1200

ive got one of those sony DV recorders, its just a battery powered digital
video recorder with a built in screen, its really small and just gets
strapped to the roll cage.  another way you can do it is most video cameras
the RCA output on them automatically switches to an RCA input if you give
i=
a video in signal, then you could just press record.

regards.