Re: DDAR Order

Knowing my luck you'll be right! but I think if I can pursuade SWMBO (she
was made redundant recently so I can't get a Lansonic) that these DDARs
will be great then
I'm up for 3 of them...

Graham, is me being in Holland going to cause grief? - I don't mind paying
a little extra if required...

Keith, are you going to get one? If so I'll pay an extra tenner (for the
video you did for me) so you could pay a tenner less???

A.

On 07/05/01 at 19:07 Mark McCall wrote:

>I agree...but I'm NEARLY sure I read somewhere it didn't work this way.
>Of
>course I may have dreamt it :-)
>
>M.

Silver Card =