Re: DDAR Order

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: DDAR Order
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 18:05:45 +0200

Mark,

The  Lucent (Orinoco) EC is a device that supplies ethernet to the 'device'
(DDAR) and uses a
Wireless card to communicate on the network, so theoretically if the DDAR
is a TCP/IP device it won't know any better....theoretically

A.

"Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
07/05/2001 17:54
Please respond to ukha_d