RE: Wall Switches for AD10 & LD10/11

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Wall Switches for AD10 & LD10/11
  • From: "Kenneth Watt" <kennethwatt@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 18:06:30 +0100

www.letsautomate.com or www.laser.com or www.intellihome.be

just for a start!

K.

-----Original Message-----
From: 	Steve Cooper [mailto:steve.cooper@xxxxxxx]
Sent:	04 May 2001 12:26
To:	ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject:	[ukha_d] Wall Switches for AD10 & LD10/11

Folks

Just getting into all this automation game, so this is a bit of a no
brainer question but that's what your out there for I suppose.

I understand that a LD11 needs a momentary (push to make) switch to operate
but I have seen articles that seem to imply the AD10 can use either push to
make or make-break (standard) wall switches.  Question is what should I be
using for the AD10 which is controlling some fluorescent lights?  Any
recommendations for the best places to get hold of momentary switches, DIN
rail enclosures and the bits like are also more than welcome?

Cheers

Steve