Re: Fuses for LW10

Graham Howe wrote:

> I made the mistake of ordering what I thought was the right thing from
> Maplin and ended up with the quick blow type (glass and longer than
those in
> the LW10) these were the only ones I came across that were 2 amp. Can
you
> let me know the part number? Their we site shows "AR36P Plug Fuse
2A 10 Pk
> Discontinued".

They're Bussmann 1" mains fuses by the way. I just checked the CPC
catalogue, and they appear to carry them - page 818, order code
FFTDC180-2. 10p each for quantities under 100, sold in packs of 10. If
you can't think of anything else you need from CPC, or don't have an
account, let me know and I'll add some to my next order.

cheers

ant
--
ant@xxxxxxx                   /\/\                  www.ant.org