RE: Bathroom pullswitch to X10 compatible

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Bathroom pullswitch to X10 compatible
  • From: "Bird, Ian" <ian.bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 16:00:45 +0100

Not true override I know but the standard switch could be made to flick the
bathroom light to its opposite state using HV. Just wire it to an input
port
(not the mains at all) and when the port goes high or low do the biz with
the light. Dimming from the pull cord would be a tad tricky though. At
least
it would get round the problem of the motion sensor not doing its bit.

One lesson I learnt though - it its fitted it should work, NOT work most of
the time.

Hmmm

Ian