RE: Scan Today - moan

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Scan Today - moan
  • From: "Mark McCall" <mark@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2001 18:55:54 +0100

Mate ordered the 1oz CF card last time it was on and paid FIFTEEN QUID to
have it posted supposedly overnight.

A week later he still hadn't got it!

Moaned until he got the 15 quid refunded though.  Make sure you get
something out of them for your trouble.

Scan have some good offers but they can be really pants sometimes.

M.