RE: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Creative Labs 6 Gig MP3 Player
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha.diyha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2001 19:19:59 +0100

Forget Maplin.....

Scan Today Only.

1) ABIT KT7-A-RAID Mobo with New VIA KT133A Chipset
2) AMD Athlon 1.0 / 1.1GHz Processor
3) 256MB of PC133 SDRAM
4) Thermo Engine Heat Sink Fan
5) Scan 2005 Midi Tower Case with 250W AMD / P4 Approved PSU - PFC

Above with Athlon 1.0GHz £329.00
Above with Athlon 1.1GHz £355.00

Then use the P200 that you replace :-)

Keith