RE: Call logging

>And what strikes me, is that if you have a device monitoring the line,
>what's the point of interfacing it with HomeSeer? - I spent a little
time
>looking at that myself, before deciding that I didn't really want to
ask
>HomeSeer to do anything when the phone rang... Although I guess the
curtains
>could be drawn?! :-)  The only advantage that I can see is to use
HomeSeers
>interface to MS-Agent... But I do that myself...
>
>Of course I might be missing something!?! :-)
>
>Adam.

Adam,

Homeseer Phone (Software) can be used as an "answer phone", with
reliable
CID it can tell those tele market gits to go away or ask them to leave a
message. It know it's me calling so allowing me to check whose called,
listen to the messages or emails, turn the heating on, the list is endless.

The phone switch allows HSP to know if it's an internal call or external
one, this will allow picking up the internal phone and saying dial Adam,
HSP will then dial you and patch me in.

Vince

This message has been checked for all known viruses, by Star Internet,
delivered through the MessageLabs Virus Control Centre.
For further information visit:
http://www.star.net.uk/stats.asp