RE: RE: [unhand] Re: DDAR - Sales tax

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE: [unhand] Re: DDAR - Sales tax
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 15:30:57 +0100

I will be paying for the units by credit card in advance. The invoice is in
my name and address, delivery address is simply used to calculate taxes
due.
For example if they were delivered to a hotel but paid for by me then I
would assume that was OK too, the hotel wouldn't be liable for anything.
Also if the were being sent to someone as a gift, then the recipient would
not be liable for paying the taxes, only the payer surely?

Graham