RE: Split aircon

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Split aircon
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 10:10:52 +0100

I would love to go grab some more ... yesterday was horrendous and even Jo was pleased to have them going!

The only problem is that the remaining rooms that could do with cooling are upstairs and because the top half of our house is tiled rather than brick (i.e. 1970's timber frame construction) then there's nowhere to attach the brackets for the outside unit. If there was then I'd have been out and bought another couple using yesterday as justification!

Phil