Re: Thermostats

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: Thermostats
  • From: Stuart Poulton <swp@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2001 11:15:06 +0100 (BST)

Nigel,

The following may be of interest

http://www.ibutton.com/TINI/applications/lux/index.html

With particular note of

"This current implementation can only monitor the Thermostat and not
set
any of the values. We have experimented with a unit that simulates 'key'
presses to set the trip values. LUX is in the process of changing the
firmware of this unit to allow updates through the accessory port. When
this unit is available this same board will be able to interface
with it. "

I've not been able to find any LUX products in the UK either.

Stuart