Re: Impromptu drinks tommorrow night in central lond on

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Impromptu drinks tommorrow night in central lond on
  • From: mail@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2001 12:57:38 -0000

Blackfriars probably.  Southwark (Jubilee line extension) possibly.
Not much in it I wouldn't think.

I won't be able to make it.  It would only be for one if I did and
there are Homebase stores to be checked on the way home.

Have a pint or two for me!

Do you guys (Paul/Kieran) work in that area?

Nick

******
> Kingfisher plc
> Registered Office: North West House, 119 Marylebone Road, London
NW1 5PX

******

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/