RE: Keeping Homebase in business....

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Keeping Homebase in business....
  • From: "Broadfoot, Kieran J" <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:41:38 +0100

Paul,

Sounds good to me if you dont mind putting yourself out?  if you do manage
to pick one up (and even if you dont) we could do a quick pint after work
possibly?=20=20

Do you think we should start UKHA chapters around the country?  I guess
people who live in close proximity could have slightly more informal meets
regularly?

All the best

kieran