RE: Keeping Homebase in business....

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Keeping Homebase in business....
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 08:38:08 +0100

Keiran, - I'm planning to go back to my two local ones today to see what
they've got left in the kits.. - When I went at the weekend I only got
individual modules, primarily because I hadn't noticed the price drop on
the
kits - they were still marked with the "old" price stickers in my
stores...

I was thinking of getting a PC kit as a Xmas pressie for my brother-in-law,
but I'll happily pick you one up as well if they've got some available..

I'm in East London, work in Central London, so I'm sure it won't be
difficult to arrange a handover..

Paul G.

>From: "Broadfoot, Kieran J" <Kieran.Broadfoot@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Keeping Homebase in business....
>Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 07:46:44 +0100
>
>Anyone going near a HB in the next couple of days and would be willing
>pick up a pc kit for me?  I dont drive and to be honest I have no idea
>if/where theres a HB in central london ;-)
>
>all the best
>
>kieran

Service.