RE: Homebased does it again

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homebased does it again
  • From: "Keith Doxey" <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2001 21:43:53 +0100

Hi Neil,

In my local homebase they are located with the Alarm Panels and sold as
"Home Control"

The "looking at you as if you are insane" is the standard
response to any
question asked of a Homebase employee. I believe they are tested for any
DIY
knowledge when they go for an interview. If they know which end of a
screwdriver to hold they fail. If they say to the interviewer "Whats a
Screwdriver?" they get the job.

Keith