Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 10:04 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] CD/DVD racks

Can't help with the vinyl, but I am in the process of replacing my Stands Unique CD rack. The problem with them, is because they have little plugs in them the foot print is larger per 100 CDs, than if it was a bookshelf style. It also makes sorting CDs into alphabetical order a nightmare.

They do make a CD500, which is double the width of the CD250, but they want 400 quid for it.

A good friend of mine is a celebrity Joiner - John Revell - late of Virgin's Breakfast Show  - he left to concentrate on making his show for Discovery Home and Leisure. He's offered to make a "CD1000" - four times the width of the 250 for the cost of the wood. All I have to do is sort out some drawings.

Tim.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
Win a
Trip to Atlantis