RE: OT - CD/Vinyl Storage

you mean the ones that are shaped like a guitar/saxophone ;-)

kieran
-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Harris [mailto:phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2001 7:42 AM
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxxSubject: RE: [ukha_d] OT - CD/Vinyl Storage

Argos do some very strong chrome wire framed shelving units (can't remember what page but in the current catalogue I thing they're at the bottom of a page on the left hand facing page) which a friend of mine is using for his AV kit ... not my cup of tea and my missus used the words "Buy one and I leave." But they are damn strong at at £50 for a shoulder high unit they're not at all bad value.

Phil