Re: Top 20 Posters & Other UKHA Stats

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: Top 20 Posters & Other UKHA Stats
  • From: "Dr John Tankard" <john@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Jun 2001 21:16:46 -0000

--- In ukha_d@y..., "Graham Howe" <graham@s...> wrote:
> The real problem is that I have been without contract since the end
of
> January so home 24 hours a day. Of course if I am home I need to
check email
> every ten minutes so my router happily made the connection every
ten minutes
> each day. My itemised phone bill is 105 pages! Orla was not pleased!

O sh1t.

I have a story like yours mine is about 500 quid. In my case my
router crashed and lost all its settings, so i rang the help desk at
a quid a min, they gave me all the details and mt router was up
again, all ok.....NO.... they gave me the wrong phone number hence
the 500 quid bill.

I have made over 50 calls, 5 letters and 4 emails, and to date i have
only had three returned calls.

Having said all this, my complaint is now being handled, and although
7 weeks have passed I think they will sort it out.

I expect a responce on Monday.

John