RE: Apologies and thanks

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Apologies and thanks
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 21:47:07 +0100

As far as I can tell, the majority of contributors to this group make frequent off topic posts, so no apology required for that! As for your 'lack' of HA gear, you have far more than I did when I joined the list, it is THE best place for HA information and should be requied reading for anyone embarking on this adventure. It is a genuine community as has been proved at each of the meetings as well as here in cyberspace. Of course as you are amongst friends, then you know what to expect when you talk about 'real' home cinema ;-) I usually get put down or laughed at by my mates when I brag about my toys, but I suspect it is only jealousy or ignorance ;-)

Graham

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
www.debticated.com