RE: Re: [Project] Kbd/LCD device

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Re: [Project] Kbd/LCD device
  • From: andy.powell@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2001 13:31:42 +0200

For the Alarm conditions what about SNMP Trap messages - This would have=20
the immediate advantage that any network management console could pick=20
them up... bearing in mind that some devices will be completed before thec
ontroller (or whatever) is complete..

Andy

"Mick Furlong" <dorsai@xxxxxxx>
05/06/2001 13:08