RE: Homebase - Yet again !

  • To: ukha_d <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Homebase - Yet again !
  • From: Keith Doxey <ukha@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 11:21:47 +0100

Cant remember but I think it said about 245.

The 7000 was about 170 I think. Both said "display model only" on
them but
they looked like fully functional models.

When I rang t  get my split aircon they said they didnt have any. I told
them t  walk down the store and look.....then they put it away for me.

Keith