RE: ProntoEdit and Win2K

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: ProntoEdit and Win2K
  • From: "Matt Kummell" <kummell@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2001 09:34:53 +0100

I _think_ I’ve sorted it out….  The BSoD screens were coming up with various errors including messages about KMODE and IRQL…  Googling” these error messages took me t the Microsoft site that kept mentioning “bad bios or device driver”… since I was already at SP2, I decided to give the BIOS a whirl  went to the MSI site, downloaded and applied it – it works!

It seems t be running pretty nicely now, time will tell, though, eh?