RE: Re: OT: In Car MP3

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Re: OT: In Car MP3
        I have this setup Tim and I have been very pleased. However I am not an audio fanatic - it just sounds good. The volume/noise ramping is very effective and actually quite un-noticeable which is I suppose what is intended.
        Agree with the crap head units pronblem though. On my unit I couldn't use any CD changer apart from the BMW one which doesn't support CD Text or track/CD names. I also had t ditch an MD autochanger I had on my previous car. N great loss I can hear you say, but this was before the days of CD RW. N ability now to put DAB radio or MP3 on unless I scrap the head - which I cant do as it is used by the GPS tracking display. Tried to get at an audio line level input but no luck - considered hacking ont the tape input as I never use them but never got around to it and there would probably have been loads of tonal issues anyway.

        Kevin

 I'm really looking forward to getting my new
car with the factory fitted Harmon Kardon speaker system. I've heard one,
and while it doesn't come int the nutter range for 650 quid it is pretty
good value. It does have a facility which increases volume with road noise -
really useful in a convertible. I just wish the head units they factory fit
int BMWs were capable of controlling mp3 jukeboxes:(

Tim.

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor