From: "Stephen Wing" <stephen@xxxxxxx>
To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2001 7:19 PM
Subject: [ukha_d] Homebase Luton

Hi,

If anyone's interested, the Homebase in Luton (North of Luton on the A6)
have 5 PC Control Kits still in stock (at £24.99) and a few timer units
(not
the timer kits, I got the last one of those :-)

They also have the Response B&W camera at £45, with the colour version
at £49 (although the stickers say £64)

Hope it helps someone,

Steve
(4 timer kits over 2 Homebases, 1 remote control kit, and finally a PC
Control kit t  his name!)  I'm going t  ignore the fact that all that cost
less
than the first purchase of X10 units :(