Re: Re: Sainsbury's Homebase HA give away

I have yet to try this, so don't be too hasty to flame me...! :o)

I used to use the Quantech house control system which used Triacs to
control the mains. Although not able to dim, they worked well with the low
energy bulbs. I am assuming that with the Lamp Controller LM12, as long as
you don't dim it, it should switch these devices on and off. I'll have a go
when I get a chance to check this out as I am sure this will work, although
the low wattage units might be a problem as the LM12 states 30W (or is it
40) minimum load.

Regards
Dave...