OT: For sale - big (ish) TV

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: OT: For sale - big (ish) TV
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 10:41:14 +0100

Sorry for this advertising chaps, but SWMBO has finally persuaded me that
I've got t o much kit floating around here that I'm not using, following
the
usual annual upgrades etc.

I had to agree that I >really< couldn't find a suitable place t  put
a 33"
TV in the spare bedroom!

I therefore have a Goodmans 3375 TV that I really need to find a good home
for, so I thought I'd see if anyone here might like to offer it one...

It is in perfect working order, complete with manuals and remote. It is
stereo but not NICAM (not a problem if using it with an AV amp, as I was),
and teletext.

Anyone interested in making me an offer? - I'm quite amenable t  a swap for
something else...  Otherwise, I'll stick it on Ebay next week.

Cheers.

Paul G.