Re: [Development] Lighting update - meeting report

Few dumb questions...

whats a 1.5 t&e?? Here T&E is trade and exchange - a free ad's
classified newspaper so it must be something else.

Will There be any support for either a TW523 or similar powerline
interface to make the dimmers respond to X-10?

Will there be the ability to drive these from RS232 (a-la comm port on a
linux box)