RE: Pront or Marantz, which one is best?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Pront or Marantz, which one is best?
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Jul 2001 19:53:09 +0100

I agree with Tim,

I have two 1Mb Pront s and my main one is stuffed to the gunnells with
remotes ... including the setup remote for my CRT projector which has to be
one of the most evil suckers around with about 70+ commands. It's still
telling me I have 65% of memory free!

Phil

Pront

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/