Re: UKHA usenet group

Personally, I say screw 'em.

The Usenet Admins are presiding over a dwindling empire, the enitre usenet
system is falling down round their ears, and the egotistical crap we had
when we last tried gives you a good idea why...

Personally, I Like Usenet, like the maillist, and hate IRC with a passion.
It's a hateful collection of the most anti-social people on the planet,
none
of whom will help n  matter how nciely you ask, and one of the few places
where technical people will openly sneer at those who don't instantly
"just
know" all of the (frankly obtuse) commands.

I will, on principle, not use IRC until the last one of the current moronic
inhabitants of #irchelp is in their cold, dead, grave.

Ian.