RE: Howzat work then?

Title: RE: [ukha_d] Howzat work then?

Yes the TX board has a pair of phono sockets that I have connected t my
PC's s undcard via a 60cm twin-phono t 3.5mm jack cable.

If the new psu doesn't fix it, try disconnecting these leads and see if you get a silent but stable carrier.

Ah, that's a shame, - the choice of boxes at M***ins was s piss-poor that
the only sensibly sized one was a plastic one. (which is what I got)

        I originally thought the unit was an audio and video tx but as it is audio only the metal box is less important but would have been better. I don't think you will have a problem here though - it will be more stable the less proximity you have t the tx with moving objects eg hands wires etc,. The plastic box will help this too

        Think the new psu will make you a happier bunny although pink ones seem t prefer batteries !

        Kevin