RE: OT0111 -- Well done Phillip!

  • To: "Ukha_D@xxxxxxx Com" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: OT0111 -- Well done Phillip!
  • From: "Lee Edward Causier" <LeeCausier@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 13:24:28 +0100

Dear Phil,
Well done! You solved the binary puzzle. And remember t  set dwFlags =
dwROP.
Peronally I prefer Base 6, but I thought I'd start you off on something
easy.

Public Typ( FlagStruct
SWMBO_NoView As Boolean
Other As Boolean
DataRelated As Boolean
PowerSystems As Boolean
BargainPrices As Boolean
OTJokes As Boolean
OTManly As Boolean
OTTech As Boolean
OTPolite As Boolean
Hw4 As Boolean
Hw3 As Boolean
Hw2 As Boolean
Hw1 As Boolean
Sw As Boolean
End Typ(

Public Function DecodeFlags (msgFlags) As FlagStruct
cFlags=msgFlags
:Again
Select Case cFlags
Case >8191