RE: Re: Ot3- ATTN: Phillip Harris

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Re: Ot3- ATTN: Phillip Harris
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2001 00:39:06 +0100

Yeah ... my wireless linkup in the Maranello is causing me grief t o.

I have t  find a road that runs in a true circle around a single Cellnet
transmitter while I'm connected as the high speed of the vehicle either
towards or away from the transmitter on any other roads cause bitrate
variance and hence corrupted emails...

(God I'm full of crap but did we hit the 3,000 last m nth?)

Phil