RE: Slightly OT: PC Power Supply & UPS

  • To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: Slightly OT: PC Power Supply & UPS
  • From: "Bird, Ian" <ian.bird@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 08:27:45 -0000

I have an APC 500 whatever the rating is. It is pretty much the smallest of
the ones they do. I have a Compaq 166mmx running on it, one drive, no cpu
fan, no monitor. We had an 11 hour power cut the other day starting at 2 am
and wifey got up to turn off the APC alarm after about an hour. It was
still
going strong then which is pretty good. Can't say when it died as I was
away
that night.

Ian