RE: Homeseer status tracking

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Homeseer status tracking
  • From: "Paul Gordon" <paul_gordon@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 19:18:02 -0000

The answer is a definate yes to that one, - with the proviso of course,
that
some X10 controllers don't actually transmit anything for Homeseer to
see...
- I'm thinking of the LW10 wallswitches for example, that don't transmit
anything when you turn a light on or off with one, so Homeseer cannot track
lights controlled  by these... - The same obviously applies to any light or
appliance that is operated by using the "local control" feature
of an X10
module...

Paul G.

>From: Paul Wootton <paulw@xxxxxxx>
>To: "'ukha_d@xxxxxxx'" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
>Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homeseer status tracking
>Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2001 18:35:34 -0000
>
>It tracks all of my wireless rf sensors, and the keypad by my bed; so
I'd
>say the answer is yes.
>-- Paul --

A1
>ON, does Homeseer read that off the the CM12 and update its own status
>information? I would just try it, but I don't actually have anything
>capable
>of transmitting X10 commands (except for Homeseer itself, of course,
but
>that would somewhat defeat the point....).
>
>Oliver.
>
>Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
>
><http://rd.yahoo.com/M=163100.1330039.2920210.2/D=egroupmail/S=1700041992:N/
>A=524804/*http://www.classmates.com/index.tf?s=2629>
Classmates.com

.

>Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
>except where the sender specifically states them to be the views of
IBNet