Re: Homeseer status tracking

Okay. Thanks all. I just wanted to make sure of that before I got too far into planning.

Oliver.
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2001 7:18 PM
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] Homeseer status tracking

The answer is a definate yes to that one, - with the proviso of course, that
some X10 controllers don't actually transmit anything for Homeseer to see...
- I'm thinking of the LW10 wallswitches for example, that don't transmit
anything when you turn a light on or off with one, so Homeseer cannot track
lights controlled  by these... - The same obviously applies to any light or
appliance that is operated by using the "local control" feature of an X10
module...

Paul G.