RE: Microphones

  • To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
  • Subject: RE: Microphones
  • From: rj@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:16:02 +1300

the limiter etc is to stop other noises like the television etc getting into the system and triggering stuff by mistake or constantly taxing the processor trying to decode junk, basically it sets up a couple of filters that don't let anything pass through except the frequency range that you voice is in. the biggest problem I've had getting the voice recg. working has been background noises.