RE: RE:KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?

  • To: <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: RE:KAT5 Update....was Dumb question - PC Audio connection?
  • From: "Phillip Harris" <phillip.harris1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2001 08:42:54 -0000

My information is that this was also used on the early Sky Boxes but not
having one myself to try then I don't know ... I agree that the early NTL
cable boxes used IRDA (I was one of the people who got to play in NTLs
early
test run and complained about this. NTLs response was "Why on earth
would
you want to use a different remote?").

Phil

Brother" house
> - no cameras
> > this time though - and the place locked up until only 25 remain.
I've
> > already bought in a stock of Chianti and fava beans. Ah yes ...
> the other
> > "other" white meat!)

rationed?

wrote:
> [...]