HA FAQ

  • To: "UKHA List \(E-mail\)" <ukha_d@xxxxxxx>
  • Subject: HA FAQ
  • From: "Graham Howe" <graham@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2001 10:55:30 -0000

I have put a page up on my site that allows any of us to register FAQ type
information. At the moment there is nothing on it, but if you click on the
'New' icon you should be able to create entries. I have not tested it very
thoroughly, but I think it will work OK, next week I'll add a search page.
When you are editing or viewing a FAQ you will see a drop down for 'FAQ
Type' which is used for categorising FAQs, you should also see an icon for
creating new FAQ Types. If this is the right sort of thing for the FAQ then
let me know here what changes are required, if not I will remove it from
the
site.

Some of you may also be interested to know that I have started documenting
my conversion to a 'Smart Home'. I have included my planning application
and
diagrams for the consumer units, more stuff will follow next week.

FAQ URL: www.solarfish.com/House/HAFAQ.asp

Smart Home URL:
www.solarfish.com/House/default.asp

Any comments on either will be most welcome.

Graham