Re: Hullo out there?

This happens all the time Matthew, I regularly send postings to the group,
and only see the replies, not my origional posts.

Can't help you with the other though, never used IR extenders myself.

On Wednesday 07 February 2001 11:29 am, you wrote:
> Are my postings getting to the group?
>
> I sent one a few days ago about Infra red receivers and another today
about
> AM12's I havent received either - but they appear on the web at
> yahoogroups. You you receive your own posings?
>
> I only seem to receive a reply to epod related postings.
>
> Come on, Infra red extenders and AM12's are HA related arent they?  or
> shoud I start a ukha_dummies egroup*?
>
> Maf
>
> *oops perish the thought!  Read that yahoogroups.

,,,
(o o)
Stuart Grimshaw         www.schoolsnet.com          sg@xxxxxxx
Special Projects Developer                            t: 07976 625221
Schoolsnet LTD             .oooO  Oooo.               f: 0870 7060260
\_)  (_/